Long gone are the days when one had to wash each piece of clothing by hand. If you want to save yourself, the time and effort spent scrubbing clothes; a washing machine is just what you need to turn your residence into a modern and comfortable home.
With so many brands available in the Indian market, choosing a washing machine best suited to your needs is difficult. So, is a Bosch washing machine worth buying?
Simply put, not many brands in the home appliances business command the popularity that Bosch does. Made by Europe’s top appliance brand in terms of turnover, a Bosch washing machine is sure to fulfill all your laundry needs.
Buying a Bosch washing machine is the best investment you can make if you are looking for a durable product with a strong build. The features Bosch offers in its washing machines coupled with the brand’s reliability make for a formidable combination. Whether you are looking for a 6 kg washing machine or an 8 kg washing machine, a top load or a front load, a Bosch washing machine is just what you need to complete your home.
If you are still thinking about whether Bosch washing machines are worth buying, here are some unique features that you should know about:
- Select models of Bosch washing machines are equipped with the ActiveOxygen Refresh program.
- This program freshens up your fabrics with a cold fog of activated oxygen in 45 minutes – all without the use of oil-based chemicals, water, or high temperatures.
- The i-DOS system found in a front-load Bosch washing machine is fascinating. It uses integrated sensors that detect the type of fabric and size of the load to measure the precise amount of water and detergent needed.
- This feature saves you the hassle of measuring detergent each time you do your laundry.
- Buying a Bosch washing machine means that you will get the chance to use its AllergyPlus wash program.
- This feature couples higher washing temperatures with intensive rinse cycles to rid your clothes of detergent residue, pollen, dust, and pet hair.
- Anyone using a Bosch washing machine will tell you that these appliances are some of the most silent washing machines available in the market. A Bosch washing machine makes less noise owing to fewer vibrations.
- Lower vibrations also mean that your washing machine’s wear and tear over time is less.
Here are some more reasons why choosing a Bosch washing machine is the correct decision for you:
- Reliability factor: Bosch offers quality washing machines that do not disappoint on the one concern that matters most to you – durability.
- Superior build quality: Bosch washing machines last longer than their competitors because of their excellent build quality. A Bosch washing machine has better build quality than most products you will find in a particular price segment.
- Great after-sales network: Bosch has developed an extensive dealership network across India, allowing you to find replacement parts easily. Their after-sales service is among the best in the country.
Bosch washing machines are available in two variants: top load and front load.
A top-load Bosch washing machine comes with a wide range of features. Here are some of them:
- One-touch start
- Power-off memory
- PowerWave Pro (ensures clothes are cleaned with up/down and circulating movements)
- VarioInverter motor
If you want to make a top-load Bosch washing machine your next home appliance, here are the options available in the market:
- WOE654S1IN (6.5 kg)
- WOE702D1IN (7 kg)
- WOE754S1IN (7.5 kg)
- WOE854D1IN (8.5 kg)
- WOA106X2IN (10 kg)
- WOA126X1IN (12 kg)
However, you can also consider a front load washing machine as they are known for their high cleaning ability.
A front-load Bosch washing machine comes with a wide range of features:
- Anti-tangle feature
- Anti-wrinkle feature
- EcoSilence Drive (friction-free motor)
- Wash program for dark-colored laundry
- Anti-Vibration side panels
- Advanced sensor technology to reduce water usage
Here are the top front-load Bosch washing machines available today:
- WLJ2016WIN (6 kg)
- WLJ2006DIN (6.5 kg)
- WAJ2006EIN (7 kg)
- WAJ24269IN (8 kg)
- WGA244ASIN (9 kg)
- WGA254AVIN (10 kg)
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for the best Bosch washing machine.
The practical way of purchasing Bosch washing machines in India
Bajaj Mall is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best washing machines in a hassle-free manner. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.